Monitor All Employee Activity Across PCs, Macs, Laptops, and the Internet
IT professionals, Risk Officers, and HR staff have more worries than ever: insider theft, inappropriate communications, inefficient processes, employee investigations, and compliance requirements. These pressing issues demand a reliable, automated, advanced technology capable of showing user, department, and division activity no matter where the users are or what devices they are using. SPECTOR 360, the de facto corporate User Activity Monitoring solution, addresses these issues and meets this demand.
SPECTOR 360 monitors, captures, and analyzes ALL user and user group activity including: email sent and received, chat/IM, websites visited, applications/programs accessed, web searches, file transfers, and data printed or saved to removable devices.
SPECTOR 360 features automated, remote installation of the Mac client.
Take a Tour of SPECTOR 360
Monitor everything they do
SPECTOR 360 captures every activity, including snapshot videos of the screen, at the source: the user’s computer, automatically storing the activity data centrally for further auditing.
Stay up-to-date on all activity
Receive scheduled reports to provide insight into monitored activity. Instant Alerts are also sent based on specific keywords, program activity, printing and more.
Every activity, in complete detail
Drill down and see the individual activities in question. Replay their screen like a DVR to see exactly what they were doing.
Never miss a thing
Because SPECTOR 360 runs on your Mac and Windows clients, you capture every single screen, keystroke, file transfer, Facebook entry, etc…
Know what they’re really doing
SPECTOR 360 differentiates application usage into Active, Focused and Total Time to tell exactly how the user was interacting with each program. Active when it’s open, Focused when they are working with it and Total being the sum of the two.
We’re always watching…so you don’t have to
SPECTOR 360 has over 90 individual activity types to alert you via email to exactly who is copying sensitive files, surfing Facebook, printing documents, downloading files and more.
Informed…without the effort
Scheduled reports via email help you keep track of activity trends so you can see your top producers, top offenders and everything in between.
Dig into the details
SPECTOR 360 uses dashboards and Event views to help you navigate to the user, activity or specific action to identify exactly what is happening in your organization.
Activities in Context
Video playback of screen captures tells the story around the actions in question, providing context where lists of actions alone fall short.
Not everyone needs to see everything
Because the reviewing needs of HR, IT and management are all different, SPECTOR 360 allows you to restrict which users, groups and activities are visible to. Usernames can even be obfuscated to allow for reviewing of trends without exposing specific users’ activities.
Why SPECTOR 360?
The Top 5 Reasons organizations turn to SPECTOR 360 User Activity Monitoring:
You can also use SPECTOR 360 to:
- Track and enforce electronic Acceptable Use Policies
- Protect valuable Intellectual Property and trade secrets
- Identify security breaches and risks
- Monitor and audit compliance requirements
- Benchmark user productivity
Active or Focus Time: A Key Distinction
SPECTOR 360 also distinguishes between active time and focus time. This means that you can tell the difference between an application opened and left idle, and one that is opened and actively used. When working to optimize productivity, improve training, and gather application metering data, this distinction is invaluable.
Capture and Analysis in Detail
To learn more details about each of the capture and analysis capabilities in SPECTOR 360, click on the icons below:
- Recover lost communications such as email, chat, and IM
- Assist Help Desk with computer recovery
- Eliminate or minimize legal liability
- Obtain data to support accusations of wrongdoing or provide proof of innocence
- Eliminate or minimize security breaches
- Detect the use of organization resources to conduct illegal or unethical activities
Keyword Alerts, Audit Trails, and Peace of Mind
Beyond its powerful capture and analysis functions, SPECTOR 360 offers instant keyword alerts and complete audit trails so you can dig deep into the issues most critical to your organization. Keyword alerts are an invaluable way to quickly and instantly learn if users have acted in ways that require immediate notification or action. The keyword alerts can be customized, allowing you to insert tokens for the key data fields you are interested in, including fields such as “triggering event,” “user” or “user group,” “time stamp,” or “computer name.”
Additionally, SPECTOR 360 offers complete Administrator Audit trails and reports of Control Center Activity. This feature ensures all vital changes, such as client installs, client uninstalls, changes in profiles, and changes in user group members are captured and displayed in an intuitive “before” and “after” manner.
In the final analysis, SPECTOR 360 offers what is perhaps the most elusive and valuable business benefit of all: the peace of mind you attain by having captured, analyzed, and acted … appropriately, decisively, and with confidence.
Easy-to-Read Reports… Just Click!
SPECTOR 360 takes the recorded activity from each user’s PC, Mac, or laptop, feeds that information into a database and provides more than 75 built-in, easy-to-read, comprehensive Quick View reports. Plus, it’s easy to create unlimited custom reports to suit your organization’s specific needs.
Using SPECTOR 360′s powerful Quick View reports, you will quickly find answers to questions such as:
||Web Sites Visited
Plus … Internet Filtering
In addition to the most advanced and comprehensive User Activity Monitoring available, SPECTOR 360 permits you to proactively control how users access the web by integrating Internet Filtering. Using SPECTOR 360′s Internet Filtering feature, you can block access to specific web sites or to categories you deem inappropriate. With more than thirty predefined Internet Filtering categories, using SPECTOR 360 you can restrict Internet access by individual, group, department, division, or the entire organization.
Capture, Analyze, and Act
Global organizations of all sizes and industries use SPECTOR 360 to address the following top-of-mind issues:
- How are users communicating with customers and each other?
- Are employees or contractors visiting inappropriate or dangerous websites?
- Which applications are used most? See this information detailed by Active Time, Total Time, andFocus Time
- Who is accessing, transferring, and printing sensitive IP?
- Who is ignoring Acceptable Use Policies by posting information to Facebook on organization time?
- Who is leaking confidential information or valuable trade secrets … accidentally or for personal gain?
- Which users are disclosing information in violation of industry compliance rules and regulations?
- Who is involved in antiquated, outdated, or inefficient work processes?
- Which users are transferring data to removable media like USB drives, CDs, or DVDs?
- Protect their assets and reduce insider theft
- Improve efficiency and optimize productivity
- Track and review activity around compliance and regulatory mandates