Auto-Mate Add-in for Microsoft® Outlook® can automatically file and delete your mail for you.
Auto-Mate Add-in for Microsoft® Outlook® There’s nothing more frustrating than rummaging through a cluttered Inbox full of email messages when you’re looking for specific information. It’s easy to let messages pile up in your Inbox and eventually it becomes unmanageable because you don’t want to go through each message individually and make a decision on whether to delete it or to leave it alone. One of the best things to do to reduce Inbox clutter is to file messages in folders. Leave it in your Inbox only if it needs action. This seems like an easy process to follow, but it often becomes a very difficult thing to keep up with. Pergenex Software comes to the rescue by Auto-Mating your folders! Auto-Mate Add-in for Microsoft® Outlook® can automatically file and delete your mail for you. Imagine starting Outlook® with an empty Inbox every morning! Auto-Mate is your personal assistant to help you get and stay organized and be productive. Auto-Mate is available in two versions…Standard and Pro.
Auto-Mate FeaturesAuto-Mate is available in two editions, Auto-Mate Standard, and Auto-Mate Pro. The standard editions will get you organized quickly and is very easy to use. If you need more advanced automation features, choose our Pro edition with many powerful rule actions.
|Integrates directly with Outlook 2007 and 2010 32/64 bit.|
|Auto-Mate integrates with the Outlook® Toolbar and Outlook 2010's Fluent Ribbon for easy access. Office 2007 and 2010 Skins.|
|Auto-Mate can import your built-in Outlook rules|
|Create any number of rules, there are no limitations.|
|Works with Exchange and PST stores|
|Quick Rule Templates: Build the most common rules with 1-2 clicks. Auto select source folder, auto-suggest destination folder.|
|Create rules from Message Reading window via Ribbon Interface.|
|Trigger rules when new mail is received or sent, when a message is added to any folder, or in the background once per hour.|
|File messages based on sender, to, cc, subject, body, header, importance, read status, flag status, and category.|
|File messages based on Size and attachment status.|
|File messages based on Age; 15 minutes, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, any number of days, or between two specific dates.|
|Built-in Rule Search.|
|Rule Test to help preview rules before using them.|
|Easily export and import your rules for backup purposes, or migration to other computers.|
|Quickstart Advisor to get your rules and folders configured.|
|Move or Copy messages to any destination folder, including Exchange Public Folders.|
|Automatically create the destination folder to move or copy messages to.|
|Move rules to another mailbox and sync folders with one click.|
|Filter messages by type (mail messages, appointment requests, SharePoint messages, RSS messages, etc...).|
|Filter messages by Outlook account.|
|Add exceptions to the rules.|
|Permanently delete messages.|
|Execute a custom program.|
|Send a message based on a template.|
|Automatically assign messages to Outlook categories.|
|Automatically mark messages with flags. Automatically set the due date on flags based on a selectable offset time.|
|Modify the subject of messages automatically with replaceable template fields.|
|Automatically forward messages to any email addresses. Include a custom message with the forwarded message.|
|Automatically reply to email messages with predefined HTML or text templates. Attach files to the templates.|
|Export messages to your hard disk in the following formats: Text, MSG, RTF, or HTML.|
|Compress attachments in-place or remove and save them to your hard disk to reduce the size of your message storage.|
|Automatically Print messages.|
|Support for 5 built-in Counters that can be used for rule properties and actions.|
|Process rules automatically, manually, once per day, or during pre-defined times.|
|Run Rules quickly directly from the toolbar.|
|Inbox Snooze feature allows you to remove messages for a predetermined time, then return them to your Inbox|
|Generate rule reports.|
Auto-Mate Key Benefits
- Auto-Mate Rules run at periodic intervals during the day. Set actions to occur after messages are older than 15 minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months. You can also choose to act on them immediately as they are received or sent.
- Auto-Mate can file your mail for you automatically while you focus on more important tasks.
- Spend less time managing email messages. Auto-Mate will help you get organized quickly.
- Auto-Mate can clean up after yourself and automatically delete email, it's like having a personal assistant.
- Start Outlook® with a clean inbox and organized folder system every morning.
- No complex programming, a basic set of rules and folders can be created automatically, then you can build rules at your own pace.
- Auto-Mate rules do not interfere with standard Outlook® rules in any way. In fact they can work in conjunction with them!
- Overcome the 32K server-based rule limit in Microsoft Exchange®.
- Simple to install, integrated with Outlook®, and will not change your messages in any way.
- Works with Outlook versions 2007 and 2010 32/64 bit.
- Delete email after it has been read.
- File email after it has been read.
- File email after it has been sent.
- File email messages after you reply to or forward them.
- File email messages that have been marked for follow-up.
- Organize your messages by day, week, month and year.
- Organize your messages by company or client name.
- Archive messages based on age.
- Removes duplicate messages in your folders based on multiple criteria.
- Replace or extend your Exchange server rules when you exceed the 32K size limit.
- Delete messages that contain large attachments. (pro)
- Automatically mark messages with colored flags. (pro)
- Automatically assign messages to categories. (pro)
- Change the importance level of messages. (pro)
- Remove attachments from messages to reduce storage space. (pro)
- Export email messages to a network folder, then delete the messages. (pro)
- Reply automatically to messages that have been in your inbox for a certain period of time. (pro)
- Automatically forward messages to a handheld device such as a Blackberry® or iPhoneTM. (pro)
- Automatically print messages. (pro)
- Execute your own programs and bat files. (pro)
- Much much more, the possibilities are endless...
|Auto-Mate Standard||32-bit||30 days||AMStd7-x86-Setup.zip|
|Auto-Mate Standard||64-bit||30 days||AMStd7-x64-Setup.zip|
|Auto-Mate Professional||32-bit||30 days||AMPro7-x86-Setup.zip|
|Auto-Mate Professional||64-bit||30 days||AMPro7-x64-Setup.zip|
- Auto-Mate requires Microsoft Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010 and the Microsoft .NET runtime version 2.0.
- The 64 bit versions will only work with Outlook 2010 64 bit.
- After the 30 day trial, Auto-Mate will continue to function, but you will be reminded to register with a popup window.
- In the File Download box, select Save to disk.
- When you're ready to install, locate the file on your hard drive and unzip the archive.
- Vista and Windows 7 installations must use setup.exe to start the installation. Earlier version of Windows should run the MSI directly.
- The Setup Wizard will then guide you through the setup.
Auto-Mate Screen ShotsAuto-Mate Rule ManagerThis is the Auto-Mate Rule Manager. All rules are created, updated, activated, ordered, tested, and deleted through this easy to use control panel which is integrated with Outlook.Auto-Mate Rule Properties - Rule Basics TabThis tab allows you to specify the type of rule, the Source Folder to scan, and addressing properties.Auto-Mate Rule Properties - Message Characteristics TabThis tab allows you to configure specific message properties to match.Auto-Mate Rule Properties - Duplicate Properties TabThis tab allows you to configure match parameters to detect duplicate messages.Auto-Mate Rule Properties - Advanced TabThis tab allows you to configure which account, the specific type of message, and the value of the built-in counters to filter on.Auto-Mate Rule Properties - Actions TabThis tab allows you to configure the actions to take upon the messages matched.Auto-Mate Rule Properties - Exceptions TabThis tab allows you to configure exceptions for the rule.Auto-Mate Rule Properties - Scheduling TabThis tab allows you to specify during what period of time the rule should be executed.
|Auto-Mate Standard Licenses|
|Licenses||Price per License||Discount|
|Auto-Mate Pro Licenses|
|Licenses||Price per License||Discount|