- In the Toolbox you will have 7 add-ins to effectively manage your Excel data and save more than 50% off their individual prices.
- You will get 50% discount for all our new add-ins for Microsoft Excel.
Toolbox for Excel
Toolbox for Excel
Flexible Excel add-ins: consolidating worksheets, splitting data, finding broken links
Toolbox for Microsoft Excel If you are an active Excel user, you know that some tasks can take most of your day while you’d prefer to focus on creative and challenging work. If you are eager to save time working with Excel worksheets these 7 helpful effort-saving tools will automate many monotonous time-consuming routines you face every single day.
Toolbox for Excel includes 7 helpful add-ins
|Consolidate Worksheets||Easily consolidate multiple worksheets into one. Select the consolidation option you need: merge spreadsheets from different workbooks into one file, combine data from several worksheets into a single sheet, join workbooks without opening them.|
|Split Table Wizard||Split your table data across multiple spreadsheets based on key values in the selected columns. Instantly have complete pieces of information from your table in separate worksheets or files.|
|Extract Data||Group the selected rows by key values, convert them to column view and export to one or multiple worksheets. Effortlessly rearrange the contents of your table: group the extracted records or place row data in a questionnaire form.|
|Find Broken Links||Use this smart add-in to scan your current worksheet for broken links. Easily correct references to other Excel files to guarantee flawless summary worksheets.|
|Select Special Cells||Quickly find all cells that meet your criteria. Select cells by type, value and by font format.|
|Fill Blank Cells||Fill empty cells in the selected columns with the value of the cell above or below. Use it if numerous blocks with missing data in your table don't let you sort, filter your list or use some other Excel function.|
|Comments Manager||Conveniently work with cell comments in your worksheets. If you like to explain formulas, provide instructions or enter ideas in your sheet with comments, this tool will be your irreplaceable assistant.|
Toolbox for Excel screenshotsConsolidate Worksheets Wizard for ExcelSplit Table WizardExtract DataFind Broken LinksSelect Special CellsFill Blank CellsComments Manager
HOW TO INSTALL THE ADD-IN FOR SEVERAL USERSIntroductionYour company purchased several licenses of the add-in. Now you, as administrator, need to install the software for your end-users and naturally you want to do this quickly and smoothly.All you need is the add-in's setup file (Download) and some folder on your network drive accessible by all users for which the add-in should be installed.A few bits of helpful information
- The setup files of all our add-ins are Windows installer packages (.MSI) and they support all Windows Installer command-line options.
- The add-in is installed only for the current user account, not for all users of the system.
- The license is per user, not per machine. You can install the add-in on 3 machines of the same user.
- Add-ins are installed into the user's personal folder, administrative or power-user permissions are not required.
- Our add-ins are compatible with all personal and server operating systems starting with version 2000.
- To track installations we use the online activation system on our activation server. The activation key is bound to the Hardware ID, which is a combination of hardware serial numbers.
- Single Terminal Server. Our add-ins work fine.
- A group of Terminal Servers with load balancing, a user has a roaming profile. Since activation is bound to the Hardware ID, it is lost every time the user switches to a new server. The good news is that it is solvable :-), please contact us.
- Download the latest version of the setup file (Download)
- Unpack the downloaded setup file to any folder.
- Run the setup in order to create a network image. To do this, enter the following string into the command line:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi
- This will run the Setup wizard. On step 3 called "Installation settings", browse for a network folder in which a network image will be created. Enter your Registration name and Registration key in the corresponding fields. It should look similar to this:
- Finish the process and wait until the network image is created.
- You can create a network image silently. If you dislike working with wizards and want to save some more time, you can specify the setup folder and license info in the command line when running the setup file. Here are the command-line options (switches):
TARGETDIR="setup folder" REGISTRATIONNAME="" and REGISTRATIONKEY=""- your license information.Here is how it looks in our example:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi TARGETDIR="Z:_Setups\Ablebits Add-ins Collection for Excel" REGISTRATIONNAME="Add-in Express Ltd." REGISTRATIONKEY="EACL2-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"In this case the wizard will not disturb you; it will go unnoticeable and create a network image in the specified folder silently.
- Add a rule for activatenow.com to your firewall settings , or
- Ask your users to activate the add-in manually. To do this, they need to click the key icon at the bottom of the add-in's window or pane, choose "Manual Activation" and click the Go button on the next step. The activatenow.com page containing the activation code will open in their browser. They need to copy it and paste into the "Activation code" field, then click Next.
|Quantity||Price per license (USD)|
|2 to 4||$75.95|
|5 to 9||$71.96|
|10 to 24||$63.96|
|25 to 49||$55.97|
|50 to 74||$47.97|
|75 to 99||$39.98|