OverviewEnable Advanced InfoPath Features – no code required! Many simple actions in InfoPath require code. Sorting tables, populating repeating tables from secondary data sources, or submitting InfoPath form data to a SharePoint list all require code. Many forms need a small amount of code to do a few simple things. qRules is code but you don’t need to understand or work with the code to use it! More than 100 Commands – save time with qRules qRules has been around since 2009 and contains commonly requested functions accessible via rules instead of code. We’ve even extended qRules to do things that aren’t available in InfoPath today – like encrypting fields. Business process owners can quickly prototype and publish forms with no dependency on developers or IT staff to deploy the forms.
- Convert images and attachments to links in your SharePoint document library
- Connect your forms with SharePoint lists
- Copy values from one table to another
- Encrypt sensitive data in your form
- And much more…
- qRules supports InfoPath 2007 SP2 and later
- qRules requires .NET Framework 2.0.
- qRules works even if your form already has custom code
- Documentation: “Using qRules with custom code”
- Browser forms with qRules:
- SharePoint 2010: Forms must be sandboxed or admin approved (to publish to sandbox, sandbox should be enabled, forms must be published to a form library and publishing user must be site collection admin)
- SharePoint 2007: Forms must be admin approved
- Some commands are not supported in InfoPath Web Browser forms: