- Get a reminder to add attachment to your email in Outlook
- Avoid sending large messages
- Enable Reply All warning
- Always use the correct account
- Remember to fill CC or BCC lines when necessary
- Check emails for specific words
Outgoing Email Checker
Outgoing Email Checker
Outgoing Email Checker add-in lets you specify rules for verifying your messages before sending them. Avoid most common emailing mistakes and make sure you always add an attachment when necessary, use the correct account, hit Reply All when there are several initial recipients and many other. With this reminder add-in you can enable a wide variety of rules for effective and professional correspondence.
Outgoing Email Checker for Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007 Outgoing Email Checker for Microsoft Outlook will check your emails before sending them for conditions you specify in the rules. You can create a rule using a template or start from scratch. This reminder add-in will help you avoid most common emailing mistakes:
Automatically check Outlook emails before sending themRaise your hand if you have ever hit the Send button to realize that you forgot to attach a file in Outlook, didn't include a proper salutation or failed to add your manager's address to the CC line. We are only humans so when emailing in Outlook is your daily routine, silly mistakes can seem unavoidable.When there are dozens of things to review before clicking the Send button - one handy reminder add-in can become your life saver. Check out your personal mailing assistant – Outgoing Email Checker for Outlook!Scan emails for missing attachmentsForgetting to add an attachment to an Outlook message is by far one of the most common mistakes people make. Besides looking forgetful, you make the recipient remind you to attach a file and then you need to waste time on sending one more email.Outgoing Email Checker monitors the text of your emails as well as the Subject line and warns if you planned to include but forgot an attachment in Outlook. All you need to do is to enter a list of key words that will trigger the reminder.You can select the ready-to-use template where the key words and phrases are predefined. Also it's possible to modify this template. For example, the add-in can pop-up an alert when you forget to add an attachment if the email is sent to certain recipient or in case the CC or BCC line contains specific address.If you deal with attachments a lot, you can be in fear of forgetting to add the necessary document. Don't hesitate, because Outgoing Email Checker will prevent sending emails with missing attachments!Outlook: check accounts and recipients before sendingBe prompted for the correct accountSay, you have several Outlook accounts and often forget to select the correct one. Outgoing Email Checker will let you avoid sending a business email from your personal account. You just need to specify the account and the list of addresses or domain names. The tool will match this list to the needed account and will prompt the correct account before sending. You can add any additional conditions, like checking the account if the letter contains specific words.Never forget to fill in the CC or BCC lineAre you familiar with the "Oh, no!" feeling when you send a most important email to your client and forget to add your boss to the CC line? If so, then this prompting add-in is for you. Simply create the rule for outgoing email - to CC or BCC particular people when you use certain address or domain name in the To field. After that Outgoing Email Checker will notify you if you forget to send a copy of an important message to your manager or coworker.Thus, with Outgoing Email Checker you can be sure to receive a warning if you tend to email a person from the wrong email address or if you send a letter to a particular person but fail to fill in the CC or BCC line.Check emails for specific wordsBad word supervisionWhen you work with the Check emails for specific words rules there can be 2 options:
- you may want to avoid some words in your emails
- or you may need to include specific words when you use some account or attach a file.
- Avoid silly emailing mistakes by creating reminder rules
- Create a wide variety of rules using multiple conditions and their combinations
- Use a template or create a new rule from scratch
- Invert conditions
- See all rules on the add-in window
- Edit, delete rules, and disable them
Check emails for Outlook screenshotsFind your rules on the Outlook Email Checker paneCreate a rule from scratch or use a templateSelect conditions for checking your email before sending itEnable Reply All alert
HOW TO INSTALL THE ADD-IN FOR SEVERAL USERSIntroductionYour company purchased several licenses of the add-in. Now you, as administrator, need to install the software for your end-users and naturally you want to do this quickly and smoothly.All you need is the add-in's setup file (Download) and some folder on your network drive accessible by all users for which the add-in should be installed.A few bits of helpful information
- The setup files of all our add-ins are Windows installer packages (.MSI) and they support all Windows Installer command-line options.
- The add-in is installed only for the current user account, not for all users of the system.
- The license is per user, not per machine. You can install the add-in on 3 machines of the same user.
- Add-ins are installed into the user's personal folder, administrative or power-user permissions are not required.
- Our add-ins are compatible with all personal and server operating systems starting with version 2000.
- To track installations we use the online activation system on our activation server. The activation key is bound to the Hardware ID, which is a combination of hardware serial numbers.
- Single Terminal Server. Our add-ins work fine.
- A group of Terminal Servers with load balancing, a user has a roaming profile. Since activation is bound to the Hardware ID, it is lost every time the user switches to a new server. The good news is that it is solvable :-), please contact us.
- Download the latest version of the setup file (Download)
- Unpack the downloaded setup file to any folder.
- Run the setup in order to create a network image. To do this, enter the following string into the command line:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi
- This will run the Setup wizard. On step 3 called "Installation settings", browse for a network folder in which a network image will be created. Enter your Registration name and Registration key in the corresponding fields. It should look similar to this:
- Finish the process and wait until the network image is created.
- You can create a network image silently. If you dislike working with wizards and want to save some more time, you can specify the setup folder and license info in the command line when running the setup file. Here are the command-line options (switches):
TARGETDIR="setup folder" REGISTRATIONNAME="" and REGISTRATIONKEY=""- your license information.Here is how it looks in our example:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi TARGETDIR="Z:_Setups\Ablebits Add-ins Collection for Excel" REGISTRATIONNAME="Add-in Express Ltd." REGISTRATIONKEY="EACL2-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"In this case the wizard will not disturb you; it will go unnoticeable and create a network image in the specified folder silently.
- Add a rule for activatenow.com to your firewall settings , or
- Ask your users to activate the add-in manually. To do this, they need to click the key icon at the bottom of the add-in's window or pane, choose "Manual Activation" and click the Go button on the next step. The activatenow.com page containing the activation code will open in their browser. They need to copy it and paste into the "Activation code" field, then click Next.
|Quantity||Price per license (USD)|
|2 to 4||$28.45|
|5 to 9||$26.95|
|10 to 24||$23.95|
|25 to 49||$20.95|
|50 to 74||$17.97|
|75 to 99||$14.97|