Why your company can’t live without Lookeen:According to market research by well-known industry analysts BASEX, businesses in the US market lose about 588 billion dollars through email issues alone.1 Studies by SER Solutions Deutschland GmbH prove that email search costs in Germany amount to EUR 10,6 billion.2
Take Control with Group PoliciesConfiguration, restriction and roll out – with the included Lookeen Group Policies you control the use of Lookeen as a system administrator within your company. With the purchase of our Business or Enterprise Edition, certain features are unlocked to make it easier for you to manage multiple licenses.
- Save time by simultaneously searching for emails, attachments, appointments, tasks, notes and contacts! The perfect add-on for Outlook!
- Using Lookeen is all about finding, no longer about searching. You will be able to manage and organize a large volume of Outlook information efficiently. Your employees will save valuable time that can be spent on important business matters!
- Many Outlook users have several PST files and additional archives. Or they perform a daily sync with Exchange Servers or public folders. The Lookeen-AddOn indexes all your Outlook account archives autonomously. You can even start searches if access to the Exchange Server happens in uncached mode!
- No matter whether you use Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010, or you search synced exchange servers or local file folders, Lookeen will be your best friend in your daily usage of Outlook!
- Find crucial information and answers! Who is my best customer? How quickly are email requests being processed? Create intelligent analysis of your e-mail traffic with Lookeen Analytics!
- Business Edition:
With the Business Edition, you can perform an unattended installation and will receive a detailed GPO guide (with more than 60 setup commands, several examples of ADM files and Reg files, etc.). You can use it for license key distribution, or to centrally manage the setup of Lookeen options during roll-out.
- Enterprise Edition:
The Enterprise Edition includes all the same features as the Business Edition, plus you have the ability to add your own external indices to the index.
For larger organizations or teams, the introduction of new software that can be used throughout the entire company is always a challenge. It is important to ensure both that the new program runs on each workstation, and that it works uniformly in every workplace. For Lookeen, this usually means standardizing certain settings on each workstation or satisfying certain indexing requirements and constraints, for example.A central administrator usually performs large roll-outs. The Group Policy that we provide simplifies the roll-out of Lookeen (installation and license key distribution) significantly and requires no interaction at the individual workplace. The Lookeen GPO gives the administrator full control over the installation of the software, as well as over the implementation of settings and registries. In addition, the indexing and search of specific PST archives and Exchange Servers can be centrally controlled.Features
Supporting Terminal Server and Citrix SystemsAre you using Terminal Server or Citrix-System? Do your employees work with Outlook? Would you like to have maximum efficiency and still continue to use your distributed system? Lookeen has been developed for large companies and therefore also for distributed systems. That’s why we fully support Terminal Server and Citrix Systems. Install Lookeen on your host server and work efficiently on any client.Volume licencesOnce acquired, a Lookeen workplace licence can be used immediately without time limits. Any questions that arise can be addressed to our 24/7 support via e-mail. Make a saving by buying several Lookeen workplace licences together.
The following functions are possible with our Group Policy:
- centralized license key distribution
- full control over certain features being switched on or off (e.g. installation wizard options, indexing of Exchange Servers, network data or public folders, indexing of PST files)
- creation and distribution of a specific Lookeen setting from a central location
- ability to set Lookeen settings and index path
- possibility of adding to MAPI stores and archives
- control of Lookeen behavior in different Exchange Server modes (online, offline, uncached, cached)
- creation of settings for individual users (HKEY_CURRENT_USER) or entire computers (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE)
- possibility of adding external indexes (Lookeen Enterprise Edition only)
Shared IndexBy using the Lookeen Shared Index function (Lookeen Enterprise Edition only), your employees can access information from external indexes (i.e. from colleagues or team members) without each person having to activate the index. With Group Policy, the distribution and setting of the ”Shared Indexes” can be centrally managed and adjusted. We provide you with our GPO Guide, which contains extensive information about the roll-out of Lookeen on Citrix and Terminal Servers, sample ADM files, sample registry files, and more than 60 registry commands.
For volume discounts contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy integration with your company processesAs Lookeen can be installed on every work station in your company, your IT department will need to have an automated installation with pre-configured customization in order to keep administration efforts and time costs to a minimum. Though integrated with Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010, Lookeen can be distributed and administrated centrally. The add-on technology makes it possible! You may even want to use your own existing central software distribution instance for installing Lookeen on, or syncing it with, individual work stations.Do you need an ADM file for your rollout? Or do you rather need extensive Group Policy to centrally administer Lookeen too?
Look ahead with LookeenYour company is shaping up well for the future with our customer email support, regular updates and improving corrections. In order to sample Lookeen without any obligation, you may want to download the trial version which offers you the opportunity to test all features and functions within your own company environment. Lookeen is seamlessly integrated with Outlook – due to the add-on technology! Lookeen – a success story for your business!
Lookeen integrates perfectly into the existing Frequentis AG Microsoft Outlook environment and can support 500 employees searching personal e-mails, appointments, contacts and files. In the course of the company-wide switch from Microsoft Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2007 it became evident that the Outlook Client did not cover the search function regarding personal data in a satisfactory manner. Lookeen stood out among the many tools that were tested because it fulfilled all the requirements regarding search results; it also offers an extensive range of functions and excels in easy installation, as well as having a low impact on computer performance. Please find the complete success story as a PDF here.