Foxit PhantomPDF Standard
Foxit PhantomPDF™ Standard
Fast and Secure Professional PDF Solution at a Great Value
You’re trying to go paperless, design company forms, collaborating with others to design documents, or involved in other projects that require PDF technology. Your PDF documents contain sensitive information, so you need them to be secure. However, the products you find either don’t have enough features or are way too expensive. Foxit PhantomPDF Standard enables businesses to create PDF, edit PDF, and secure PDF documents quickly, easily, and at a cost you can afford.
The PDF Features You Need, A Price You Can Afford
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard builds upon the capabilities of PhantomPDF Express. It enables quick and easy creation of PDF documents, highlighting and annotation capabilities, convert PDF documents to word or convert PDF to image, and functionality to edit text, manipulate PDF pages, and secure sensitive information in PDF documents. Highlighted features that PhantomPDF Standard provides include:
Edit / Collaborate
PDF Editing - Modifies PDF document content. Enables you to delete pages, add pages, and assemble a new PDF document.
Annotation/Comment - Inserts comments, highlights, stamps, and more into existing PDF documents.
DocuSign Integration - Sends, signs and saves PDF documents using the industry’s most widely used eSignature solution.
SharePoint Integration - Allows users to seamlessly checkout and check-in PDF files located on SharePoint servers
Set Document Information - Helps to archive and search PDFs with ease.
Convert PDF to Word, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats - Easily shares PDF content with other applications, like Microsoft® Office.
Optical Character Recognition - OCR support to convert scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable PDF files.
Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file or from the clipboard, PDF/A supported - Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products, like those from Adobe®.
PDF Optimizer - Optimizes PDF document to reduce the file size.
One Click PDF Creation - Creates PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft® Office®applications like Word, PowerPoint®, and Excel®.
Batch Create PDF Documents - Creates PDF documents from multiple files, you can even create from scanner.
Form Filling - Standard PDF and XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filling allows you to leverage existing forms.
PDF Form Design - Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking PDF forms. PDF form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form, reducing manual key entering and input errors.
Robust Document Security - Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
Security - Validation of digital signatures and encryption with passwords to protect sensitive PDF documents.
Access Microsoft® Active Directory® Rights Management Service Protected Files - Users providing correct credentials can access AD RMS protected PDF files and display dynamic security watermarks.
Group Policy Support - Helps IT professionals take greater control of enterprise-wide deployments to ensure the standardization of menu and configuration settings across all their users.
High Performance - Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from Word, PowerPoint®, and Excel® and over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
Convenient Desktop Bundles
For a complete desktop PDF solution, Foxit provides a PhantomPDF™ Standard bundle with Foxit’s desktop PDF index and search product – PDF IFilter Desktop, for easy purchasing at a special bundle price.
Email and Phone Support from Foxit PDF experts - Help when you need it.
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance
- Microsoft Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Microsoft Office® 2000 or later version (required for some PDF creation features).
- For users utilizing the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capability, Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack2 (SP2) is required.
Free 30-Day Trial
Evaluate Foxit’s PhantomPDF Standard with a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL and to learn why over 130 million users have chosen award winning Foxit products due to its low cost, blazing speed, tight security, small footprint, and ease of use. Foxit provides the right features at the right price with email and phone support.
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1GB RAM or greater).
- 600 MB of available hard drive space.
- 1024*768 screen resolution.
Foxit PhantomPDF™ Standard 5.4 Features & BenefitsEdit and modify PDF contents
Convert PDF to Microsoft® Office, RTF, HTML, XML, text, and image formats
- Quickly edits PDF document content directly in a PDF file.
- Edits text, adds video, and adds images in your PDF document.
OCR Text Recognition
- Easily shares content with other applications, like Microsoft® Office.
Scan Documents Directly to PDF file
- Converts scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable text.
Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file or from the clipboard, PDF/A supported
- Streamlines workflow by converting paper contracts, agreements, and other documents to electronic PDF files.
- Scans and converts in one step.
Optimize PDF document
- Supports over 200 of the most common office file types.
- One click button within Microsoft® Office®, including Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® to convert documents to PDF documents.
- Creates new PDF files from text and images saved in the clipboard.
- Saves time by converting multiple files to PDF files. Also convert many files into one PDF document or into individual PDF documents.
- Creates PDF files from right click menu.
- Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products like those from Adobe®.
- PDF/A support for long-term archiving.
- Reduces the file size before you distribute or archive to save transfer time and disk space.
- Sends, signs and saves PDF documents using the industry's most widely used eSignature solution.
Review PDF documents with Annotations/Comments
- Fill in interactive and non-interactive PDF Forms.
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Group Policy Support
- Adds your comments or suggestions including notes.
- Highlights, underlines, or uses one of many other tools to indicate selected text.
- Indicates the status of PDF document or hint the reviewer where to sign with Stamp.
- Easily corrects mistakes by cancelling the last actions and quickly add back in changes made with Redo & Undo features.
Design and fill-out electronic forms
- Helps IT professionals take greater control of enterprise-wide deployments to ensure the standardization of menu and configuration settings across all their users.
Optional database connectivity to Windows ODBC
- Converts your current forms into electronic PDF forms.
- Easy to use forms design tools make your PDF documents more interactive.
- Creates and manages digital signature fields, to help PDF's author add blank signature fields for reviewers to sign.
- Collects the data your company needs from customers, partners and employees easily without the cost of re-keying.
- Reduces paper handling.
- Extends document-based processes to better engage with customers, partners, constituents, colleagues, etc.
- Developers can create document level-scripts to connect to a database for the purposes of inserting new data, updating information, and deleting database entries.
Add digital signatures to PDF documents
- Allows users to seamlessly checkout and check-in PDF files located on SharePoint servers.
Compare PDF documents
- Allows the PDF document receiver to validate the status of digital signature to determine if the document has been modified since the signature was applied.
- Enhances security by instituting identity authentication.
- Automatically checks for unauthorized content changes.
Organize PDF pages
- Highlights the differences between two PDF documents to help you identify what has been changed quickly and easily.
Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates
- Re-organizes PDF pages without using or reverting to the documents native application.
- Adds, deletes, or combines pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents.
- Easy to change PDF page order by simply dragging and dropping page thumbnails.
- Streamlines your workflow by inserting scanned documents directly into your PDF document.
Control PDF document usage such as printing, changing, content extraction
- Controls access to PDF documents.
- Protects sensitive PDF documents to prevent loss of valuable company assets.
- Enhances security when sending and receiving PDF files.
Access Microsoft® Active Directory® Rights Management Service Protected Files
- Manages PDF usage permissions for individual documents within or without your organization current IT structure.
Add Header & Footer to PDF files
- Users providing correct credentials can access AD RMS protected PDF files and display dynamic security watermarks.
Add Watermark & Background to PDF files
- Inserts page numbers or dates as Headers and Footers directly without requiring other applications; helping you to add more information into the PDF files and navigating them with ease.
Set document information
- Watermark can indicate the status of created PDF files, such as Draft or Confidential.
- Background makes your PDF documents rich and professional.
Small and Fast
- Helps to categorize, archive, index and search your huge PDF files with ease.
- Up to 3 times faster PDF creation than competitor tools.
- Only requires 700 MB of hard drive space.
- Launch speed is fast.
Enterprise solutions can:
Lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) of Foxit software:
More efficiently manage the entire lifecycle of Foxit licensed products throughout your organization:
- Save money by purchasing licenses in volume.
- Site and enterprise licensing.
- Volume licensing of Foxit products results in lower TCO versus piecemeal purchases.
- Per seat charging with annual true-ups.
- No purchasing commitments required above and beyond initial qualifying purchase.
- Multi-year program allows quick and easy order placement of any size at any time during the agreement period.
Increase your expertise in software licensing and management as a strategic partner and member of Foxit's licensing community:
- Get quick and easy access to the latest technologies via Electronic Software Delivery (ESD).
- Easier distribution options with Windows Installer File (.msi) packaging.
- Gain peace of mind that your organization is complying with legal usage obligations.
- Greatly simplify installs and increase the efficiency of IT with a single serial number per product ordered under the same End User ID. Enable IT to build a standard image that can be used for installing on each machine with gold keys.
Provide budgeting benefits:
- Learn about best practices and share your own with peers as a member of Foxit's licensing community.
- Include enhanced maintenance and support contracts which include Upgrade Protection. Upgrade Protection provides customers who are current on their contracts upgrades to all new major versions of purchased products.
Offer VOLUME LICENSING Program Affiliate Structure Benefits:
- Achieve budget predictability through Volume Licensing and Upgrade Plans.
- Keep track of installs throughout the month/quarter and save money and resources by placing only one PO.
- The program enables organizations to include divisions, subsidiaries, and peers, even if they are worldwide.
If you need more details please contact us at email@example.com
- Cisco Systems
- NEC Corporation
- Amdocs Ltd
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Corel Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- US Air Force
- US Army
- US Navy
- Missile Defense Agency
- Iowa National Guard
- The Department of Transportation
- US Bureau of Land Management
- State of Washington, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- US Courts
- Morgan Stanley
- JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.
- PNC Bank (National City)
- Great American Insurance Group
- Lloyds TSB
- Wells Fargo
- Raymond James
Life Science & Healthcare
- Procter & Gamble
- Kraft foods
- General Mills
- RITE AID
- Del Monte Foods
- Sutter Health
- Genesis HealthCare
- Edwards Lifesciences LLC.
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Enterprise Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Sony Ericsson
- Pitney Bowes
- Harvard University
- Vanderbilt University
- Saint John's University
- College of Saint Benedict
- Apollo Group
- Briar Cliff University
- Metro PCS
- Phillips Medical
- ABB France
- Hunt Petroleum
- Southern Company
- Random House
- Harper Collins
- New York Times
For a quote and volume pricing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know the language version you require.