- Configure a BCC rule in Outlook for all of your outgoing messages with a few clicks.
- Set a number of Outlook rules: send BCC from certain accounts only when specified conditions are met.
- Use key phrases for each condition and add exceptions to your blind copy or CC rules.
Auto BCC/CC for Outlook
Auto BCC/CC for Outlook
This wonderful Outlook plugin automatically creates a BCC (blind carbon copy) or/and a CC (carbon copy) every time you send email. To automatically create a BCC copy of important emails you can easily make a rule based on the account, TO, CC, Subject fields and other conditions.
Add blind copy to Outlook emails automatically using simple rules Auto BCC for Outlook adds a blind carbon copy (BCC) and/or a carbon copy (CC) address automatically for all outgoing emails that correspond to the rules that you create. With this plug-in you can:
How to automatically send BCC in OutlookDoes your boss want to always have a blind copy of your email correspondence with clients? Do you want to automatically BCC yourself on every outgoing message? Don't waste your time on entering email addresses manually over and over again.Invest a few minutes in creating the rule, and from now on you will never forget to add a CC or BCC address to your outgoing email. You simply won't have to remember about it - this plug-in for Outlook will do this for you timely, accurately and flawlessly. Automatic copies will be sent for all your outgoing messages whether it is a new e-mail, reply or forwarded letter. All main Microsoft Office versions are supported by Auto BCC: Outlook 2007, 2010 as well as 2003.Configure Outlook Auto BCC rules to your liking!Auto BCC is easy to understand and easy to work with in Outlook. In fact, the add-in does the job itself, you just need to create a CC or BCC rule. Well thought-out system of conditions and exceptions allows you to have a blind copy or CC address inserted automatically for:
- all outgoing emails from all your e-mail accounts.
- e-mails sent from one of your Microsoft Outlook profiles or accounts.
- messages sent to the specified addresses only.
- outgoing messages with particular words or phrases in the subject line or in the attachment name.
- Simply click on the add-in's icon to open it.
- In Microsoft Outlook 2010 you’ll see it on the Ablebits.com tab.
- It's easy to find Auto BCC in Outlook 2007 or 2003: go to the main menu -> Tools -> Auto BCC for Outlook.
- Click the "New rule" button.
- Select one of the options:
- "Apply the rule for all outgoing e-mail messages in all profiles" or
- "Apply the rule only if the message meets certain conditions".
- If you select the latter, set up your conditions and exceptions.
- Click OK and let Auto BCC take care of your Outlook email CC or Blind Carbon Copies.
- If Account is – automatically add BCC recipient for Outlook messages sent from the selected e-mail account.
- If the subject line contains – Trigger Outlook Blind Carbon Copy rule for emails with the specified keywords in the subject.
- If attachment name contains – send CC or BCC based on key words in the attachment name.
- If To: contains – Use the recipient's email address or its part as a condition for sending BCC automatically.
- If CC: contains – add a blind copy if the email address or its part in the CC field coincides with the one you enter as a condition.
- Copy your outgoing e-mail messages in Microsoft Outlook automatically.
- Create a new rule for filling in the CC and BCC fields based on the Account Name, Subject,Attached file names, To and CC fields.
- Create rules for different Outlook profiles and accounts.
- Add rule exceptions based on the Account Name, Subject, Attached file names, To and CC fields.
- Use several key words for each condition.
- Enter multiple addresses into the CC and BCC fields.
- Exclude duplicates from the CC and BCC fields.
- Send CC (carbon copies) and BCC (blind carbon copies) of the same email at a time.
- Easily edit your existing rules.
- Use Auto BCC/CC feature in Outlook 2010, 2007 and 2003.
Auto BCC for Outlook screenshotsAuto BCC for Outlook rulesModify Auto BCC ruleAuto BCC for emails with the specified keywords in the subject
HOW TO INSTALL THE ADD-IN FOR SEVERAL USERSIntroductionYour company purchased several licenses of the add-in. Now you, as administrator, need to install the software for your end-users and naturally you want to do this quickly and smoothly.All you need is the add-in's setup file (Download) and some folder on your network drive accessible by all users for which the add-in should be installed.A few bits of helpful information
- The setup files of all our add-ins are Windows installer packages (.MSI) and they support all Windows Installer command-line options.
- The add-in is installed only for the current user account, not for all users of the system.
- The license is per user, not per machine. You can install the add-in on 3 machines of the same user.
- Add-ins are installed into the user's personal folder, administrative or power-user permissions are not required.
- Our add-ins are compatible with all personal and server operating systems starting with version 2000.
- To track installations we use the online activation system on our activation server. The activation key is bound to the Hardware ID, which is a combination of hardware serial numbers.
- Single Terminal Server. Our add-ins work fine.
- A group of Terminal Servers with load balancing, a user has a roaming profile. Since activation is bound to the Hardware ID, it is lost every time the user switches to a new server. The good news is that it is solvable :-), please contact us.
- Download the latest version of the setup file (Download)
- Unpack the downloaded setup file to any folder.
- Run the setup in order to create a network image. To do this, enter the following string into the command line:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi
- This will run the Setup wizard. On step 3 called "Installation settings", browse for a network folder in which a network image will be created. Enter your Registration name and Registration key in the corresponding fields. It should look similar to this:
- Finish the process and wait until the network image is created.
- You can create a network image silently. If you dislike working with wizards and want to save some more time, you can specify the setup folder and license info in the command line when running the setup file. Here are the command-line options (switches):
TARGETDIR="setup folder" REGISTRATIONNAME="" and REGISTRATIONKEY=""- your license information.Here is how it looks in our example:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi TARGETDIR="Z:_Setups\Ablebits Add-ins Collection for Excel" REGISTRATIONNAME="Add-in Express Ltd." REGISTRATIONKEY="EACL2-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"In this case the wizard will not disturb you; it will go unnoticeable and create a network image in the specified folder silently.
- Add a rule for activatenow.com to your firewall settings , or
- Ask your users to activate the add-in manually. To do this, they need to click the key icon at the bottom of the add-in's window or pane, choose "Manual Activation" and click the Go button on the next step. The activatenow.com page containing the activation code will open in their browser. They need to copy it and paste into the "Activation code" field, then click Next.
|Quantity||Price per license (USD)|
|2 to 4||$28.45|
|5 to 9||$26.95|
|10 to 24||$23.95|
|25 to 49||$20.95|
|50 to 74||$17.97|
|75 to 99||$14.97|