- Save hours of time – instantly reply using a template.
- All email templates you create are organized in a multi-level tree structure.
- Store text formatting, pictures, attachments in your templates.
- Easily find the needed template with instant search.
- Assign shortcuts to most frequently used Outlook templates or add them to Favorites.
- Use various macros to auto fill message fields etc.
- Share your templates on a network drive, make them company-wide.
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook
Use this Outlook plug-in to reduce the time spent on your e-mail correspondence at least by half. You need just a double mouse click to insert frequently-typed phrases or blocks of text into Outlook e-mail messages, or to add a new phrase to your template list.
Insert text templates into Outlook email messages With this helpful plug-in you can instantly reply to Outook emails with templates without having to type the same text over and over again.
Reply with a template in a click!Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook is undoubtedly a very useful tool for anyone who extensively uses e-mail in their daily work, from technical support personnel to sales managers. All you need is to create a template once, then you can freely insert this text into your Outlook message.Greetings, signatures, answers to frequently asked questions, words or phrases can be typed hundreds of times; the same things are explained to your clients or partners again and again. How nice it would be have all these thank you templates, signatures and other regularly used text snippets ready to be inserted into your Outlook message. Picking the right template with text formatting, hyperlinks, images, attachments, and pasting it into an e-mail in a flash, this is exactly what our Outlook template add-in offers! Below you will find how replying with a template can save you hours of precious time.
Template Phrases for Outlook - key benefitsSee all your Outlook email templates at a glanceYou see all your templates at a glance organized in a multi-level tree structure, and you also see the full text of the currently selected template in the preview window.Feature-rich formatting for HTML mail templatesAdd basic text formatting to your templates - bold, italic, bullets, headers, etc. Insert any pictures, signatures and hyperlinks into your Outlook templates. Edit their text the way you are used to.Company-wide templatesThe Shared templates feature is really helpful if you work in a team and want to share your Outlook templates with co-workers. All you need is to drop your templates to a shared network drive.From now on, you can be absolutely sure that all your clients receive the most competent, thoroughly written and proof-read answers.Auto fill message fields with template macrosYou get a pretty good set of template macros, to automatically add BCC/CC recipients when replying to your emails using templates, request Read or Delivery receipts, and to do a whole lot of other things which you do manually dozens of times a day.You can also benefit from a macro that will prompt you to enter a given value every time you paste the template or pre-populate a value selected from the drop-down list. E.g. the time or date for a meeting template and so on.Insert text in Outlook with a shortcutAssign shortcuts to most frequently used templates or save time by automatically inserting text of a template into all new Outlook emails, replies or forwardsExport / import template phrasesYou can import and export all your templates or a selected folder with a mouse click, and access your templates on several PCs.Instant search in email templatesWith incremental search you can find the needed email template by entering a few letters in no more than a second. You simply start typing the keyword or keywords on the Search tab. As you type, all templates containing this word, or its part, appear in the Template Phrases for Outlook pane. Just double-click on the needed name to use this template in your reply.Have favorites and recently used templates at handWith this outlook template tool you can arrange the most frequently used templates so that you can pick one of your favorite wordings in an instant.You can also see the most recently inserted texts or sort them by name or frequency of use.
How to work with Template Phrases in details
- Download and install the Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook plug-in.
- Create a new message or click Reply. In the Microsoft Outlook message window, you will see the Template Phrases pane.
- Select the frequently repeated text snippet. This may be a sentence, a few paragraphs or an entire message with signature, pictures and hyperlinks.
- Click on the New template button in the plug-in's panel and give a name to the new Outlook email template.
- Click OK. That's it :-)
HOW TO INSTALL THE ADD-IN FOR SEVERAL USERSIntroductionYour company purchased several licenses of the add-in. Now you, as administrator, need to install the software for your end-users and naturally you want to do this quickly and smoothly.All you need is the add-in's setup file (Download) and some folder on your network drive accessible by all users for which the add-in should be installed.A few bits of helpful information
- The setup files of all our add-ins are Windows installer packages (.MSI) and they support all Windows Installer command-line options.
- The add-in is installed only for the current user account, not for all users of the system.
- The license is per user, not per machine. You can install the add-in on 3 machines of the same user.
- Add-ins are installed into the user's personal folder, administrative or power-user permissions are not required.
- Our add-ins are compatible with all personal and server operating systems starting with version 2000.
- To track installations we use the online activation system on our activation server. The activation key is bound to the Hardware ID, which is a combination of hardware serial numbers.
- Single Terminal Server. Our add-ins work fine.
- A group of Terminal Servers with load balancing, a user has a roaming profile. Since activation is bound to the Hardware ID, it is lost every time the user switches to a new server. The good news is that it is solvable :-), please contact us.
- Download the latest version of the setup file (Download)
- Unpack the downloaded setup file to any folder.
- Run the setup in order to create a network image. To do this, enter the following string into the command line:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi
- This will run the Setup wizard. On step 3 called "Installation settings", browse for a network folder in which a network image will be created. Enter your Registration name and Registration key in the corresponding fields. It should look similar to this:
- Finish the process and wait until the network image is created.
- You can create a network image silently. If you dislike working with wizards and want to save some more time, you can specify the setup folder and license info in the command line when running the setup file. Here are the command-line options (switches):
TARGETDIR="setup folder" REGISTRATIONNAME="" and REGISTRATIONKEY=""- your license information.Here is how it looks in our example:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi TARGETDIR="Z:_Setups\Ablebits Add-ins Collection for Excel" REGISTRATIONNAME="Add-in Express Ltd." REGISTRATIONKEY="EACL2-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"In this case the wizard will not disturb you; it will go unnoticeable and create a network image in the specified folder silently.
- Add a rule for activatenow.com to your firewall settings , or
- Ask your users to activate the add-in manually. To do this, they need to click the key icon at the bottom of the add-in's window or pane, choose "Manual Activation" and click the Go button on the next step. The activatenow.com page containing the activation code will open in their browser. They need to copy it and paste into the "Activation code" field, then click Next.
Template Phrases for Microsoft OutlookReply with templates using the Template Phrases plug-inUpdate your template and make use of text formatting, macros and shortcutsCreate company-wide email templatesInstantly find any template with incremental searchYour favorite text templates are always at hand
|Quantity||Price per license (USD)|
|2 to 4||$28.45|
|5 to 9||$26.95|
|10 to 24||$23.95|
|25 to 49||$20.95|
|50 to 74||$17.97|
|75 to 99||$14.97|