- The add-in will deliver you BCC copies of all messages sent from all user accounts of a given PC.
- BCC copies can be sent to several e-mail addresses.
- Invisible for user: BCC addresses are removed from Sent Items; no records are left either in Add or Remove programs, or in All programs.
Auto BCC for Outlook
Auto BCC for Outlook
Auto BCC for Outlook is an ideal tool for monitoring your company’s outgoing e-mail. Once installed, the plug-in will deliver the BCC copies of all messages sent from all user accounts of a given PC to you. No actions on the sender’s side are required, they may not even know about it! Auto BCC for Outlook is absolutely invisible in Outlook and everywhere else in the system, there is no user interface for the user to switch it off or alter your BCC settings.
Silently monitor all outgoing email With Auto BCC for Microsoft® Outlook® you can easily monitor every outgoing email in your company.
Your employees will never forget to send you a copy of their emailsIf you want to be sure that your employees always send you a copy of their e-mail,install Silent BCC for Outlook on their machines and have a blind carbon copyof each and every email in your Inbox.Keep the BCC process silent and invisibleE-mail senders will never know that a BCC copy was sent from their machines. They will not find Silent BCC in their Outlook, nor will they ever see a BCC address in Sent Items. The Silent BCC for Outlook leaves absolutely no traces of its work. It is perfectly invisible in Outlook and everywhere else in the system, there is no user interface for the user to turn the plug-in off or alter your monitoring settings.Be copied on every outgoing e-mail or allow exceptionsDuring the add-in's installation you also configure your monitoring settings. You can tweak it to be copied on every outgoing message sent from all user accounts. Or, you can strike off certain users of the machine and allow their messages to go out without creating a BCC copy. Also, you can switch off the Silent BCC plugin for some recipients by specifying their e-mail addresses.Works for all Microsoft Outlook versions from 2000 to 2010Silent BCC for Microsoft Outlook works perfectly in all Microsoft Outlook versions: 2000, XP, 2003 Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 32-bit.If you need the BCC plug-in for your personal use rather than for monitoring someone else's e-mail, e.g. you want to have copies of all or some of your messages automatically sent to your alternative e-mail address, then check out Auto BCC for Microsoft Outlook. This plug-in is visible in Outlook, it is easily customizable, more flexible and provides far more options for creating multiple CC and BCC rules with several conditions and exceptions for every possible purpose.Silent BCC for Outlook feature list:
- Installed and activated for all users on the PC at a time.
- BCC addresses are removed from Sent Items.
- Invisible in the system: no record either in Add or Remove programs, or in All programs.
- The Silent BCC installation folder is hidden.
- It is not in the COM Add-ins list in Outlook 2000, XP and 2003.
- It is present in the COM Add-ins list in Outlook 2010/2007, but cannot be switched off.
- Cannot be unregistered using the regsvr32 command.
- Allows exceptions for certain recipients based on e-mail addresses in the To /CC/ BCC fields.
- Allows exceptions for certain user accounts (user logins).
- It can send BCC copies to several e-mail addresses.
- You can protect your BCC settings with password.
- The BCC settings can be exported to a .reg file and applied on another PC in a single click.
- Run the setup file and follow the instruction of the installation wizard that will walk you through the installation procedure.
- Specify the e-mail address to whichBCC copies are sent. It can be one or several addresses.
- Set up exceptions if necessary. You may want not to be copied on e-mails sent to certain recipients, then just specify their e-mail addresses (addresses can be in TO, CC, or BCC field). Also, you can exclude certain user account(s) from monitoring, allowing messages from those users to go out non-BCCed.
- Enter the password to protect your settings.
- Click OK.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ADD-IN FOR SEVERAL USERSIntroductionYour company purchased several licenses of the add-in. Now you, as administrator, need to install the software for your end-users and naturally you want to do this quickly and smoothly.All you need is the add-in's setup file (Download) and some folder on your network drive accessible by all users for which the add-in should be installed.A few bits of helpful information
- The setup files of all our add-ins are Windows installer packages (.MSI) and they support all Windows Installer command-line options.
- The add-in is installed only for the current user account, not for all users of the system.
- The license is per user, not per machine. You can install the add-in on 3 machines of the same user.
- Add-ins are installed into the user's personal folder, administrative or power-user permissions are not required.
- Our add-ins are compatible with all personal and server operating systems starting with version 2000.
- To track installations we use the online activation system on our activation server. The activation key is bound to the Hardware ID, which is a combination of hardware serial numbers.
- Single Terminal Server. Our add-ins work fine.
- A group of Terminal Servers with load balancing, a user has a roaming profile. Since activation is bound to the Hardware ID, it is lost every time the user switches to a new server. The good news is that it is solvable :-), please contact us.
- Download the latest version of the setup file (Download)
- Unpack the downloaded setup file to any folder.
- Run the setup in order to create a network image. To do this, enter the following string into the command line:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi
- This will run the Setup wizard. On step 3 called "Installation settings", browse for a network folder in which a network image will be created. Enter your Registration name and Registration key in the corresponding fields. It should look similar to this:
- Finish the process and wait until the network image is created.
- You can create a network image silently. If you dislike working with wizards and want to save some more time, you can specify the setup folder and license info in the command line when running the setup file. Here are the command-line options (switches):
TARGETDIR="setup folder" REGISTRATIONNAME="" and REGISTRATIONKEY=""- your license information.Here is how it looks in our example:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi TARGETDIR="Z:_Setups\Ablebits Add-ins Collection for Excel" REGISTRATIONNAME="Add-in Express Ltd." REGISTRATIONKEY="EACL2-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"In this case the wizard will not disturb you; it will go unnoticeable and create a network image in the specified folder silently.
- Add a rule for activatenow.com to your firewall settings , or
- Ask your users to activate the add-in manually. To do this, they need to click the key icon at the bottom of the add-in's window or pane, choose "Manual Activation" and click the Go button on the next step. The activatenow.com page containing the activation code will open in their browser. They need to copy it and paste into the "Activation code" field, then click Next.
For price requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.