- Instant search to remove duplicates in 1 Excel table.
- Use step-by-step wizard to find all Excel duplicates in 2 spreadsheets with different number of columns.
- Choose one or several columns for comparison.
- Delete all duplicated rows; select and color found entries or add a status column; copy or move dupes to another location.
Duplicate Remover for Excel
Duplicate Remover for Excel
Find and remove duplicates in Excel 2010, 2007, 2003
Duplicate Remover for Excel 2010, 2007, 2003 Duplicate Remover tool lets you remove duplicates from your Microsoft Excel 2010 worksheets or find unique entries in your tables in a breeze.
Dedupe your worksheets in no timeRemoving all duplicate entries in Excel manually may be a real headache when you have large worksheets containing thousands of rows, and you can never be certain that you've eliminated them all. The Duplicate Remover add-in does the job promptly, quietly and perfectly - you can be 100% sure that no duplicates are left unnoticed in your spreadsheets. Remove duplicates in Excel simply by choosing the mode of the wizard that suits you:Quick Remover: find duplicates in one Excel listThis is the option you use when you have just 1 list to search for duplicates. All is done on one screen and literally in a few seconds: you simply select the needed columns, choose what you want to do with the found entries and click Run. That's it - deleting duplicates in Excel is easy! Remove duplicates in 2 Excel listsYou use the Advanced Wizard when you need to compare 2 lists, which can be located either in one worksheet or in two different workbooks. You can also use the Advanced Wizard on one list instead of the Quick Remover if you like it better :) A smart wizard walks you through the process, and here you are - duplicates / uniques are deleted, highlighted, colored or moved, or whatever you choose.Find exactly the data you needWith Duplicate Remover you can easily choose the right type of data to dedupe a particular Excel list. The add-in lets you find and delete:
- Duplicated values only
- Duplicates with their first occurrences
- All unique records
- Uniques and first occurrences of dupes
- Delete duplicate rows.
- Select the found rows.
- Color found items.
- Add a status column that marks rows as "duplicate" or "unique".
- Copy or move found rows to another location: a new Microsoft Excel workbook, new / existing worksheet.
- Remove duplicates in Excel worksheet or find uniques in 1 table.
- Find duplicate and unique entries in 2 tables by comparing matching columns.
- Process lists with up to one million rows (in Microsoft Excel 2010 / 2007).
- Search in 2 lists with different number of columns.
- Choose columns to be checked for duplicates.
Duplicate Remover for Excel screenshotsUse Quick Remover to find and remove duplicates in 1 Excel tableFind dupes, uniques, first duplicate occurrences, etc...Find and delete duplicate Excel rows with Advanced WizardRemove, move, color or highlight found duplicates
HOW TO INSTALL THE ADD-IN FOR SEVERAL USERSIntroductionYour company purchased several licenses of the add-in. Now you, as administrator, need to install the software for your end-users and naturally you want to do this quickly and smoothly.All you need is the add-in's setup file (Download) and some folder on your network drive accessible by all users for which the add-in should be installed.A few bits of helpful information
- The setup files of all our add-ins are Windows installer packages (.MSI) and they support all Windows Installer command-line options.
- The add-in is installed only for the current user account, not for all users of the system.
- The license is per user, not per machine. You can install the add-in on 3 machines of the same user.
- Add-ins are installed into the user's personal folder, administrative or power-user permissions are not required.
- Our add-ins are compatible with all personal and server operating systems starting with version 2000.
- To track installations we use the online activation system on our activation server. The activation key is bound to the Hardware ID, which is a combination of hardware serial numbers.
- Single Terminal Server. Our add-ins work fine.
- A group of Terminal Servers with load balancing, a user has a roaming profile. Since activation is bound to the Hardware ID, it is lost every time the user switches to a new server. The good news is that it is solvable :-), please contact us.
- Download the latest version of the setup file (Download)
- Unpack the downloaded setup file to any folder.
- Run the setup in order to create a network image. To do this, enter the following string into the command line:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi
- This will run the Setup wizard. On step 3 called "Installation settings", browse for a network folder in which a network image will be created. Enter your Registration name and Registration key in the corresponding fields. It should look similar to this:
- Finish the process and wait until the network image is created.
- You can create a network image silently. If you dislike working with wizards and want to save some more time, you can specify the setup folder and license info in the command line when running the setup file. Here are the command-line options (switches):
TARGETDIR="setup folder" REGISTRATIONNAME="" and REGISTRATIONKEY=""- your license information.Here is how it looks in our example:
msiexec /a excel-addins-collection.msi TARGETDIR="Z:_Setups\Ablebits Add-ins Collection for Excel" REGISTRATIONNAME="Add-in Express Ltd." REGISTRATIONKEY="EACL2-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"In this case the wizard will not disturb you; it will go unnoticeable and create a network image in the specified folder silently.
- Add a rule for activatenow.com to your firewall settings , or
- Ask your users to activate the add-in manually. To do this, they need to click the key icon at the bottom of the add-in's window or pane, choose "Manual Activation" and click the Go button on the next step. The activatenow.com page containing the activation code will open in their browser. They need to copy it and paste into the "Activation code" field, then click Next.
|Quantity||Price per license (USD)|
|2 to 4||$28.45|
|5 to 9||$26.95|
|10 to 24||$23.95|
|25 to 49||$20.95|
|50 to 74||$17.97|
|75 to 99||$14.97|