Document Imager for Visio
Document Imager for Visio
Simple export of multiple-pages of Visio documents to many different image formats
Microsoft Visio is a most useful and versatile diagramming application that has the ability to export a page or a selection of shapes to a variety of different image file formats, both raster and vector. However, it is not possible to export a selection of pages, automatically named, in one click.
This can be a problem if you have a diagram that needs to be periodically exported because you will need to remember the settings and the namng system used. This will soon lead to errors or inconsistencies and the process will beome to much bother to keep doing.
This add-in was developed for Microsoft Visio 2010 that enables you to export a selection of pages, automatically named consistently into a folder of your choice.
There are five different raster image formats and seven different vector mage formats supported. You can preset the advanced export options for raster images.
- Windows Bitmap (*.bmp)
- Graphics Interchange Format (*.gif)
- JPEG File Integrchange Format (*.jpg)
- Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
- Tag Image File Format (*.tif)
- AutoCAD Drawing (*.dwg)
- AutoCAD Drawing Interchange (*.dxf)
- Enhanced Metafile (*.emf)
- Compressed Enhanced Metafile (*.emz)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (*.svg)
- Scalable Vector Graphics – Compressed (*.svgz)
- Windows Metafile Format (*.wmf)
“We have Visio files containing up to a 100 process models (= pages). And quite often we are requested to create images from these pages. Well, with Visio 2010 it just takes ages to create a 100 images……Needless to say the Image add-in you developed for us comes a gift from heaven. In just a few seconds my entire project – or a selection of pages – is exported to a predefined folder. All images are automatically named, using the page-name option… As mentioned with the Multi Language add-in, your add-in saves me a lot of time and keeps my stress level down”
Mireille Roose-Notebaart ~ Business Process & Quality Consultant, Edan Business Solutions
- Simple export of selected pages to 12 different image formats
- Automatically named image files to one of three naming conventions
- Ability to preset the advanced image settings for raster exports
Unzip the file into a temporary folder then run the setup.exe. Then select LP Register under All Programs \ bVisual \ Visio Document Imager before starting Visio.
- Download Document Imager for 64 bit Visio from here : Click
- Download Document Imager for 32 bit Visio from here : Click
- View the Document Imager help file here : Click
Volume Pricing in USD
For Site and Global Enterprise Licensing please contact us at email@example.com.
||10 - 99
||100 - 999