At a first glance, these price-lists look identical. It would take you a lot of time to thoroughly compare all positions in order to understand whether there are any changes or not. Save you the trouble of manually searching for differences and give this task to Compare Spreadsheets for Excel:
- Start the program (there is even no need to open the tables to be compared).
- Specify the tables or ranges of cells to be compared.
- Choose aligning parameters for comparison (by rows or columns).
- Specify what you would like to compare: cell values or formulas.
- Set the way of highlighting the different cells (background color and/or the color and style of the cell border).
- Work with files, tables or the selected range of cells.
- Work with files without opening them in Microsoft Excel.
- A user-friendly interface.
- A presentation of the results as a comprehensive report.
- A possibility to compare any cells in the final report.
- Comparison by cell values or by formulas.