Attachments Processor for Outlook
Attachments Processor for Outlook
Outlook add-in to reduce size of Outlook data file and speed up Outlook. Allows you to delete attachments, save attachments or replace the attachments with a shortcut to the saved file.
Attachment Processor is the most powerful and multifunctional addon for Microsoft® Outlook® for managing of attached files.
This addon for Microsoft Outlook includes the functionality of three products:
Attachments Processor: allows extracting attachments from the incoming messages and save them to your hard disk (extracted attachments are replaced in the incoming message with a link to the file on the disk or a text file with an attachment description as well and a link to it);
Attachments Zip Compressor: allows automatic archiving the attached files by ZIP both for incoming and outgoing messages. It can create self-extracting archives and password-protected archives.
Blocked Attachments management: utility for managing the list of attachment types, which are blocked by the Outlook security system (only for Internet Mail).
Attachments Processor for Outlook is fully compatible with:
Why should the attached files be processed in the Microsoft Outlook messages?
Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/2003/XP;
Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
Attachments Processor is compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2002/XP. It works both with Microsoft Exchange server and Internet Mail (POP3). Unsecured attachments blocked by the Microsoft Outlook security system can be saved on the hard drive and also there is an utility for managing the list of attachment types, which are blocked by the Outlook security system (only for Internet Mail). The program works both in manual and automatic modes.
Saving your time seems to be valuable achievement both for companies and internet users. Handling with you e-mail you can spend hours to arrange your messages and attachments. Currently you’re lucky to benefit from best solution we provide.
Attachment Processor is an innovative addon for Microsoft® Outlook® ideal for managing of attached files. As you see this program has a lot of advantages in comparison with other utilities. Using it you can easily extract and remove email attachments saving your time and efforts. Operating automatically Attachment Processor program is dedicated to dealing with specific tasks on e-mails. Due to multiple functions of outlook attachment extractor you can extract and remove all attachments to disk and copy e-mails to other Outlook folders. Helping you to extract and share the attachments with coworkers Attachment Processor has been an essential program for office employees. Optimize your e-mail work and let it be done automatically.
- To save space in the mail base (PST-file) or in the server store on Microsoft® Exchange;
- To have the files stored on the protected file server instead of regular message base;
- To share the attachments with coworkers;
- To protect the files using password-protected archives;
- To do not borrow the partners by sending the files which will be blocked by Outlook Security System;
- To be sure that the sent files will be reached unchanged;
- For easy search the files and data stored there.
- To do not take in mind which files should be packed (because huge) and which do not;
- To protect myself from receiving the files which would be blocked by Outlook Security;
- To do not have a deal with received ZIP files (unzip it automatically).
Complete list of the Attachments Processor features
- extracting attachments from the incoming messages, saving them on a disk and replacing the attachment with a link or text file with a description; packing attachments in the outgoing messages in ZIP format (self-extracting archives and password-protected archives are supported);
- packing incoming and outgoing attachments (all attachments or only specific types of attachments);
- automatic mode for unpacking incoming messages (please, use this feature cautiously because of the virus danger);
- possibility of complete recovery of deleted by the program attachments;
- automatic attaching the files in the forwarded and sent messages;
- automatic and manual processing of all or only specified messages and folders;
- processing all or only specific types of files;
- large-scale capability of renaming files while saving;
- deleting attachments from messages;
- possibility of creating several message-processing rules in Advanced mode;
- utility for managing attachments blocked by Microsoft Outlook Security System;
- utility for automatic update the links to saved files in the messages;
- automatic processing of the incoming messages according to the schedule;
- automatic deleting the saved attachments after the message is permanently deleted;
- compacting message storage after the deleting of attachments, including scheduled packing;
- possibility of processing both incoming and outgoing mail;
- possibility of creating file archives of attachments.
Attachments Processor for Outlook Flash tours
Automatic archiving of files attached to messagesAutomatic archiving of files attached to messages with Attachments Processor for Outlook. Download Offline Version (2066 Kb) How to get access to blocked attachments in Microsoft Outlook messagesMicrosoft Outlook blocks some attachment types and doesn't allow you to save these files even if you are sure that they are secure. This screencast will show you how easily this problem can be solved with the help of Attachments Processor for Outlook. Download Offline Version (2340 Kb) Reduce PST-file size with the help of Attachment Processor for OutlookExtracting attachments from Outlook messages and saving them to hard disk in order to reduce PST-file size. Download Offline Version (3564 Kb)
Attachments Processor for Outlook Screenshots
||Folder renaming settings
|File renaming settings
||Other and Advanced settings
|Advanced Options, Restore settings
||Advanced Options, Compacting settings
|Advanced Options, Customize settings
||Tools dialogue, Update Links, Blocked Attachments, Restore Attachments, Compact storages
|Attachments Processor settings, Advanced mode
||Attachments Processor settings in the Outlook Options, Advanced mode
|Attachments Processor settings in the Outlook Options, Simple mode
* If you are interested in purchasing more than 100 users licenses, volume prices are available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an attractive quote.
|Single user license